ROCKIN' MY FAME!!!!

FIND OUT WHICH OF YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY TALENT IS ROCKIN THEIR FAME AND GET THE LATEST DETAILS OF HOW AND WHO OF " L.RENAE TALENT MANAGEMENT" IS ROCKIN THEIR FAME!!!!!!!!!


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Someone from LRTM Rockin' Their Fame as a PlayBoy Model?!?!

You read the title!  Who in the deuce?! As my grandma would say. lol  Well grandma, it was me, L. Renae.  I got selected to audition to be a PlayBoy Model for the 4th Annual Playboy Kandyland Halloween Party. HA!  Not in this lifetime....cause I's Married Now. hahahahahahahahaha    I'm late blogging about this but better late than never. :-)  Peep the message below:

Subject: Congrats You Have Been Selected For Audition Saturday October 2nd, 2010



From: SP


Received: Fri. October 1, 2010 @ 5:59 PM PDT
Project: 4TH ANNUAL PLAYBOY KANDYLAND HALLOWEEN



Role: MODELS
This year's Halloween Mansion Parties will be the talk of the town with amazing performances, celebrity appearances, guest DJ's and etc. These are amazing events to be involved with, great pay and exposure with VIP privileges and fun for Halloween.



You have been selected to come to our amazing audition tomorrow night 10/2/2010 time 8:30pm at Cinespace located 6356 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, California 90028. Please bring at least 2-3 Headshots / Comp Cards w current resume.



Please come in sexy attire. Those that are auditioning please be ready to improv and have a short monologue ready if asked. If you have any questions regarding the audition or you cannot make it and need to reschedule please email me ASAP!! Thank you and I look forward to working with you all.



Sincerely,

SP
Casting


 

I guess my hubby isn't the only one who likes these bedroom eyes! hahahaha   Get off me Hef! LMBO!



Sike, PlayBoy I thank you for the honor of auditioning to come to the PlayBoy Mansion but uh...I've been  baking one to many chocolate chip cookies lately. lol Somebody needs to hit the gym! lol



Congrats to the girls who got selected! If I was there, YOU might wouldn't of been so lucky! hahahaha  I'm crazy, I know. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment