ROCKIN' MY FAME!!!!

FIND OUT WHICH OF YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY TALENT IS ROCKIN THEIR FAME AND GET THE LATEST DETAILS OF HOW AND WHO OF " L.RENAE TALENT MANAGEMENT" IS ROCKIN THEIR FAME!!!!!!!!!


Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Founder's Day to The Lovely Ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated!! Keep Rockin' Your Fame!!

WELL IT'S THE L-O-V-E FOR ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA! IT'S THE L-O-V-E FOR MY SORORITY!!!!  HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT SORORS!!!!

I miss my sorors!!!!! We live to far away from each other!! So when we get together, we have A BALL!!!!  It's non-stop fun and tears of laughter!!!!!  Luvs it!!!  I sooooo wish we all lived much closer.  There's lots of talent in this bunch and you know I HEART TALENT! ;-)  Anyhoo, this is our special day and we are celebrating from afar since we couldn't be together on this Founder's Day. :-(   But I thought I would show you all some pics of my sisters for life!!!!


Me - L. Renae



Krista, Karina, Alia, Me



Karina, Me, Alia




Carolyn


Stacy, Kianne, Sonhara




Alia, Onekka



Krista, Me, Alia, Natalie




Few of us from the Delta Iota Chapter



Khahlilya



Alia, Karina, Krista, Me



Alia and Toya



Mel Mel



Orrika



Stacy




Angela




Terica

I LUV MY SISTAS!!!!!

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment