ROCKIN' MY FAME!!!!

FIND OUT WHICH OF YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY TALENT IS ROCKIN THEIR FAME AND GET THE LATEST DETAILS OF HOW AND WHO OF " L.RENAE TALENT MANAGEMENT" IS ROCKIN THEIR FAME!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kimora, Djimon, and Baby Kenzo Rockin' Their Fame on the Cover of Ebony Magazine!

Model Mogul Kimora Lee Simmons, her talented actor husband Djimon Hounsou, and adorable son Kenzo are rockin' the February issue of Ebony Magazine!



[We think it's so fitting that Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou are gracing Ebony magazine for February, the month of love. Not only are they the perfect picture of love with baby boy Kenzo in their arms, but Kimora reveals inside the glossy that Russell Simmons, ex-hubby and father of Ming and Aoki Lee, is still very much a part of her family.  "I feel like my life has fallen into the right place in a great way," said the fabulous mogul mom. "I've been very slow and deliberate, and I feel like it has paid off for me in ways that I could not have imagined."] Source: mystyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment